Presentation Scheduler – AMC Networks International – Poland
Contract: Full-time, fixed term contract
Location: Warsaw- ul. Puławska 2, Warsawa 02-566
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
An opportunity has arisen to join the Presentation Scheduling team at AMC Networks International – Poland on a fixed term contract, a leading international broadcaster and distributor of thirteen thematic television channel brands across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
This is a great role for an experienced scheduler who is passionate about television and looking for a new challenge.
This is a great role for someone passionate about TV, with a keen eye for detail and able to meet deadlines. Preparation of all micro (presentation) schedules ready for transmission for AMCNI UK feeds, as directed. Overseeing presentation of AMCNI UK channels broadcast within and from the UK so you'll have experience in a busy broadcasting environment. This refers to all results the position should deliver in terms of output which create value through the position for the company as well as the team.
· Check monthly macro-schedules, including titles, episodes and templates and break patterns to meet strict deadlines
· Export break patterns to the commercial sales house 1 month in advance
· Create micro-schedules with on air presentation elements i.e. promotions/ idents/ sponsorship/ auto menus/ end credit pull backs/ continuity etc
· Liaise with promotions department, research and Media Planning to ensure accurate presentation and delivery of all on-air promotional elements in time for transmission
· Assist with building software applications for new concepts i.e. continuity/ automation of menus etc
· Provide a 24-hour service for any problems which occur in transmission that might jeopardise the channel transmission
· Provide holiday cover for other feeds
· Entering monthly promotional material ready for transmission
· Ad hoc duties as requested
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· Experience in presentation scheduling preferred, as is working knowledge of the broadcast industry
· A self-motivated and reliable individual who can demonstrate the ability to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy at all times
· Able to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
· Methodical and organised with an eye for detail essential
· Calm under pressure - and a team player with initiative
· With a proven interest in television, ability to critically evaluate the on-air presentation of other channels
· Knowledge of Provys scheduling systems an advantage
· An eye for creativity is desirable as work directly influences the output of AMCNI UK channels
· Some experience of ‘live transmission’ preferred but not essential
· Confident in building and maintaining key relationships both internally and externally
· To have a broad understanding of Ofcom rules and regulations
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to HR@uk.amcnetworks.com by 9 March 2018. If we haven’t contacted you back by 16 March 2018 your application has not been successful on this occasion.