FOX Networks Group is 21st Century FOX's international’s global multi-media business that serves platforms, advertisers, viewers and users in every corner of the world. We develop, produce and distribute 324 wholly and majority-owned pay-TV channels across Latin America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, in 48 languages, reaching over 1.6 billion viewing subscribers worldwide.
FNG creates and owns thousands of hours of original content a year and continues to increase our commitment to being a force in Hollywood and around the world. Our television offers provide smart and innovative programs that entertain and educate audiences across all demographics and on all platforms. Our premium global brands and content are localized in each market to ensure they resonate with local viewers thus we are able to entertain and build emotional connections with audiences around the world. Our brands have fans!
Fox Networks Group Poland develops and distributes branded factual & entertainment channels: FOX, FOX Comedy, National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild, Nat Geo People, Baby TV.
We are looking for smart, energetic individual to join our TEAM as
Finance Director CE
In charge of the whole financial and administrative aspects of FNG Poland. Responsible for reporting and planning of CE region (Poland, C&S, Romania)
Budgeting & Reporting:
• Supervision over forecast and budgets.
• Supervision over monthly USGAAP financial statements and financial reporting in parallel to corporate requirements.
• Monitoring and analysing monthly operating results against budget
• Performing financial analysis
Finance & Accounting:
• Supervises financial accounting processes, makes sure accounting data is complete and accurate
• Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
• Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
• Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met
• Cooperation with auditors (external and internal audits)
• Responsible for preparing and approval process of annual financial statutory accounts
• Supervises tax returns submission and settlement for the Polish entity, manages external tax revisions
• Control and processing of company expenses in relation to budget and accuracy
• In charge of the timely adoption of any financial and accounting policies and control procedures, which are part of the global procedures of 21CF & FNG
• Main driver in the internal control area for ensuring best practice around process, policy implementation and compliance with the company procedures across the financial control area
• Minimum 5 years of experience in management role in finance in an international company
• Qualified finance/accountant with substantial experience within finance role
• Experience of working in a finance team in an international, matrix environment
• Deep grounding in financial analysis, planning, modeling and reporting skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate persuasively with senior members of staff
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
• English at fluent level
• Knowledge of MS office at advanced level
• Experience in managing people
• Responsible role in dynamic team within an international media environment
• Unique atmosphere and working environment – energetic, passionate, with can-do attitude
• Job development opportunity, participation in international projects or tools implementation
• Fixed-term contract – maternity cover, motivating remuneration and benefits
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents should contain a clause: "I consent to my personal data processed by Fox Networks Group in the submitted documents to the needs of the recruitment process, in accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz.U. 1997 Nr 133, poz. 883).
We reserve the right to reply only to selected offers.