Junior Marketing Manager
TIDAL is growing at an exceptional pace, and we need more talented people to join our team. Interested?
FULL-TIME • WARSAW, POLAND
As a Junior Marketing Manager, you will be part of the partner marketing team in TIDAL, with focus on growing the customer base through our partnership opportunities. TIDAL is an exciting company to work for, with its high-paced environment, talented team, and cutting-edge offering. You will have the chance to learn about partner management, digital marketing, social media and the music streaming industry.
The role is suitable for a structured, proactive, service-minded and hard-working person.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. The role is based in Warsaw, Poland, and reports to the Director of Marketing.
● Support the marketing director in implementing our strategies to maximize customer acquisition
● Propose, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
● Support our PR and Social Media agencies, ensuring engaging conversations, customer service and delivery of an engaging content program that supports brand marketing objectives.
● Responsible for all copywriting and translations.
● Develop new content and campaign ideas to support key business initiatives.
● Liaise with internal and external partner marketing contacts to support TIDAL related initiatives and develop joint-activities.
● Project manager for events and TIDAL branding
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
● Updated on the latest trends in marketing
● Good presentation and communication skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Polish
● Computer literate, including spreadsheets, Excel, Power Point etc.
● Deep knowledge of music, in a wide range of genres, would be an advantage
● Structured and efficient
● You are a team player, but also have the ability to work independently
● Proactive and willing to take initiatives
● Handles a fast-paced, international environment
Please send us your CV, along with an application letter, as PDF and in English. We will contact the candidates that we will be inviting for interviews.