Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, VIVA, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1 and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
For our Ad Sales team in Warsaw we are recruiting an:
Ad Sales Analyst, CEE
Job ID#: ADA
Position: Full time, maternity cover
This role is responsible for providing commercial analysis for linear business and digital media, reporting and analysing of ongoing business as well as supporting business development initiatives.
• Supporting Ad Sales department in Central & Eastern Europe region (15 territories) in the area of linear and digital media reporting
• Evaluating sales performance of external sales partners
• Preparing best quality Ad market analysis and intelligence
• Supporting Ad sales business development in the region
That’s why we want you:
• At least 3 years of experience as Analyst or Planner in Marketing, Media, Business Intelligence or Strategy
• Master’s degree preferred in quantitative fields: business economics, quantitative methods in social sciences, mathematics, statistics, engineering or other related
• Working experience in TV/Digital media buying or TV/Digital media sales in an international environment will be a plus
• Working experience for multi-territory business will be a plus
• Fluency in English and Polish
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to build strategic insights and recommendations based on wide range of data
• Attention to details
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel (VBA, Power Pivot); PowerPoint skills;
• Experience in TechEdge, SAP BO, Adobe Cloud/Omniture, Gemius tools is an plus
• Employment contract and competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
• Great benefits package including health care and sport card
• Challenging job in a multicultural environment
• Unique and friendly atmosphere, team building events
Sounds just like you? Send us your CV and Motivation Letter in English via e-mail to email@example.com
We kindly ask you to let us know your possible start date and desired salary level.
We're looking forward to your application. We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please provide a clause: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in the application of employment for present and future recruitment processes purpose by VIMN Poland Sp. z o.o. located at Domaniewska 49, 02-672 Warsaw as the data controller. I also agree to the transfer of personal data contained in job applications to companies in the Viacom Group. I also confirm that I have been informed about no obligation to provide personal data and the right of access to them, and the possibility of correcting them.”