Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 249,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2011. Its homepage is www.accenture.com.
Digital Project Coordinator with English and
German or French or Spanish
• Acting as Market Consultant & oversee the digital project implementation,
• Lead daily communication with Client local Brand Teams and their corresponding agencies,
• Coordinating work of various counterparties and oversee entire project life cycle (including: Identifying risks, tracking and resolving issues, requirements gathering & status reporting),
• Managing the requests fulfillment, including sharing processes improvement ideas with Central Leads or Service Operations Contact,
• Managing client's relationship and sharing Accenture best practice regarding the service.
• Fluent English and very good German or French or Spanish (spoken and written),
• University degree, preferably in Management or Analytics domain,
• Readiness for frequent travelling /approx. 15 months re-location to Germany,
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience, preferable in Marketing (especially in e-marketing domain),
• Approx. 2 years of proven experience in managing Client & third party resources effectively over multiple projects,
• Proven skills to develop detailed project plan & coordinate issues across projects, delegate & distribute tasks across the project team,
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with high number of individuals across all levels in a multicultural environment,
• Ability to work independently and determine appropriate priority,
• Understanding of various processes at a time and ability to present them in a clear manner to various stakeholder,
• Openness for gaining new technical knowledge in domain of digital marketing & ability to transfer knowledge effectively,
• Strong personality with focus on a customer and goals achievements, analytical and focus on details,
• Comfort in working in changing and challenging environment.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
• Opportunity to gain broad analytical skills and experience, together with highly marketable specialist expertise in their chosen areas
• Dynamic working environment
• Opportunity to work for the most recognized brands in the world
• Online and classroom trainings
• Notable discount for the language courses (incl. you and your family members)
• Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Sodexo vouchers, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance, professional photo classes
• Open communication among all employees and across the teams
• Ongoing mentoring and support not only during the induction period
• Friendly work atmosphere and chill-out spaces for chats
• Accelerate runners club and the participation in various employee initiatives
• Attractive salary and benefits
All interested candidates, please send your CV with reference number 13/WIRTUALNE/00182314 via email firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Please find attached the "Data Privacy Statement" on our website www.kariera.accenture.com. Print, sign and return the form by post to our office if you wish to be included in our recruiting process.