Admind is an international, borderless branding & communications agency, whose priority is to develop innovative and creative solutions with the largest corporations.
We are proud to invite you to work for an international clients in a professional and creative atmosphere. We are looking for someone who loves big brands and working in an inspiring company culture.
With the extraordinary range of possibilities waiting for you here, you will have a chance to develop your leadership and influencing skills.
Our company is growing on a global scale, so while working in a stylish and well-designed office in Cracow, you will have the opportunity to participate in business trips to our offices in Amsterdam and Zurich.
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
We are looking for a driven Content and Social Media Specialist to analyze, measure, and report on various social media activities. The role will also be about web management internal CMS.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and grow market share by strategically exploiting all aspects of the web and social media marketing roadmap.
• Internal customers: Communication managers in divisions, business units and countries (external and internal communications).
• High sensitiveness and exposure of content being maintained.
• Help to maintain social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking and audience identification.
• Help with publishing daily content on social and web (unique text, images, video or HTML). This role is about building meaningful connections and encouraging community members to take action. This may include writing articles, blogs, and other content as needed.
• Oversee the content performance via Google Analytics with weekly reports on both web and social activities.
• Provide advice on possible use of marketing automation solutions.
• Create and optimize web pages (internal and external web sites) to increase the visibility of company’s content and help share information internally.
• Moderate user-generated content.
• Working with editorial calendar.
• Working as part of a team focused on communication and creativity, including copywriters, photographers, video makers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
• Working in deadline-driven environment.
• Working independently, as well as with groups.
• Out-of-the-box thinking, taking initiative and proposing improvements.
• Combining quick response time and flexibility.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Proven working experience in a social media agency, as a web editor or related field.
• Familiarity with Facebook Ads, GA and other web analytics will be additional advantage.
• Familiarity with marketing automation tools will be additional advantage.
• Copywriting skills are highly desirable.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-term relationship with the client.
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
• Strong communication skills and customer-mindedness.
• Ability to work under pressure of time.
• Ability to work on several projects at the same time.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
What we offer
• An interesting job in a dynamically growing company promoting innovative and modern technologies.
• Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various projects.
• Opportunity to take part in a specialized training and branch conferences.
• Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market.
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
• Good working environment.
• In house Bussiness English Course to improve fluency.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include the phrase "Web Specialist" in the subject of your email.