Who we are:
AMC Networks International (AMCNI), the global division of AMC Networks, delivers entertaining and acclaimed programming that reaches subscribers in more than 130 countries and territories. AMCNI consists of global brands, AMC and SundanceTV, as well as popular, locally recognized channels in various programming genres.
For AMC Networks employees, having a hand in bringing stories to life is more than a job. We are storytellers at heart – it’s who we are and is at the core of what we do. We take pride in creating and presenting compelling stories people love, with fictional or real characters that capture the imagination and endure. We value diversity and inclusion because we know that people from different backgrounds with different points of view, working together, is essential to our continued success. Join us as we look to further our future as the place where the world’s best stories are told.
For this role you will prepare micro (presentation) schedules ready for transmission for feeds as assigned and oversee presentation of channels broadcast within and from Poland.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Check monthly macro-schedules, including titles, episodes and templates and break patterns to meet strict deadlines
- Export break patterns to the commercial sales house 1 month in advance (applicable to some channels only)
- Create micro-schedules with on air presentation elements i.e., promotions / idents / sponsorship / auto menus / end credit pull backs / continuity etc.
- Liaise with promotions department, Research and Media Planning to ensure accurate presentation and delivery of all on-air promotional elements in time for transmission.
- Assist with building software applications for new concepts i.e., continuity, automation of menus etc. (applicable to some channels only)
- Provide a 24-hour service for any problems which occur in transmission that might jeopardise the channel transmission.
- Provide holiday cover for other feeds.
- Ad hoc duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Presentation Scheduler and Broadcast industry experience is preferred
- A self-motivated and reliable individual who can demonstrate the ability to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy at all times
- Methodical and organised with an eye for detail essential
- Calm under pressure
- With a proven interest in television, ability to critically evaluate the on-air presentation of other channels
- Experience of scheduling systems i.e., Provys
To apply for the role please email email@example.com with your CV