Company name: BBC Studios Polska
Global Job Title: Marketing Coordinator, EMEA (Poland&CEE), Global Markets
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Reporting to: Marketing Executive, EMEA (Poland & CEE)
BBC Studios is a global content company, embodying the very best of bold British creativity, and investing in quality content across premium genres including factual, scripted and entertainment.
As we grow our business in Poland and CEE, we are looking for a passionate and motivated person to join our team based in Warsaw (Poland) as Marketing Coordinator. They will support the Branded Services and Sales teams in delivering the business KPI’s via impactful and effective marketing plans across Poland and CEE territories, focusing on operational and administrative support, while building strong relationships with clients and working closely with the local and UK based teams.
The role will report into Marketing Executive, Poland and CEE, also based in Warsaw.
- Support the delivery of key marketing campaigns to drive channel ratings & leverage via trade communication
- Fully support affiliate clients (Channels & TV Sales) on a daily basis with regular updates and asset deliveries, monitoring their activities and proactively proposing ideas and solutions
- Support sales teams with impactful pitch decks and content presentations
- Provide administrative support with relevant documentation, liaising with internal stakeholders, legal and editorial teams where relevant
- Ongoing budget control and management of marketing spend approvals process
- Monitor competitor trends and activity
- Work closely with internal teams (sales, programming, on air, creative, media planning, insights, brands) and support the daily relationship with local agencies (media, creative, social media, events)
Are you the right candidate?
Knowledge and Skills
- Passion for marketing and TV industry
- Great organization skills (ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects at the same time)
- Collaborative approach with high level of initiative and transparency
- Project management and solution-driven skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent level of Business English (spoken and written)
- Attention to details
- Excellent Excel, Powerpoint and general computing skills
- A passionate commitment to BBC Studio's values, vision and content
- Understanding of marketing value and process
- Experience in TV industry helpful
- Some experience within a commercial multi-channel environment helpful
- Understanding of effective on-air campaigns and promotion production process
- Some knowledge of EMEA Pay TV Marketing strategy helpful
Contract: Fixed Term Contract/Attachment
We’re happy to discuss flexible working. Please indicate your choice under the flexible working question in the application. There is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to. Flexible working will be part of the discussion at offer stage.
Please apply via BBC Careers https://careerssearch.bbc.co.uk/jobs/job/Marketing-Coordinator-Poland-12-month-Fixed-Term-ContractAttachment/50330