Global Job Title: Sales Coordinator/Support, CEE & MENA
Reporting to: Commercial Director, Branded Services, CEE
Purpose of the role
Ongoing support of Branded Services (BBC Channels & digital products) Sales team in their day-to-day activities related to sales and customer management. Responsible for customer admin and enabling the Sales Executives and Commercial Director in growing and developing BBC Studios’ revenues and client relations CEE & MENA.
- Management of the technical equipment required by customers to receive BBCS channels’ signal (including but not limited to maintaining updated and accurate records of CAM modules, smart cards, equipment activations/reactivations/deactivations, ad hoc system changes/upgrades.)
- Coordinating agreement signature process
- Responsible for delivering a contract copy to client and archiving documents in both physical and digital form
- Support in securing all internal approvals and completing the necessary documents and technical questionnaires (due diligence forms, security technical assessments) in relation to client contracts
- Tracking and coordinating approvals for fibre optic signal delivery with BBCS partners
- Responsibility for sales and customer systems updates (CRM/SAP/Reporting) for both BBCS and BBC World News (e.g. tracking and updating affiliates’ addresses and contact details, acquisitions, terminations, creating SAP IDs, required)
- Preparing reports, client summaries and pulling together business presentations
- Coordinating ad hoc materials shipment/delivery and correspondence with BBCS and BBC WN clients
- Responsibility for chasing subscribers’ reports necessary to invoice BBCS and BBC WN customers (including updating Reporting System)
- Effective and smooth resolution of invoicing issues
- Credit Control support in bad debts collection
- Cooperation with Finance Dept. and IBM on a daily basis
- Cooperating with other departments e.g. Programming, Marketing, Legal and other, in all activities required for successful customer service
- Cooperating with VOD (Programming) department on tracking non-linear contractual obligations, completing customer onboarding documents and ensuring proper information flow
- Other ad hoc tasks and daily support of Commercial Director in the areas he is responsible for e.g. Advertising Sales, Licensing
Scope & Impact
Is accountable for effective administration of the Sales Department and smooth information flow.
Provides day-to-day support to the team and working on solving invoices and payment issues in regards to clients across CEE and MENA.
Daily contact with Sales Executives
Daily contact with Commercial Director, CEE
Daily contact with Commercial Director, MENA
Daily contact with Finance, IBM and Credit Control.
Bi-Monthly contact with Marketing and Programming depts.
Knowledge & Skills
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Languages: Fluent in Polish and English
- Attention to details
- Results focus
- Open, collaborative, self-motivated and team player
- Computer literate with strong MS Office skills
- Previous experience in similar role would be desirable
- Experience in the Pay TV market would be a plus
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie zgłoszeń (CV) na adres emailowy: email@example.com do 15 listopada 2019