Public Relations Specialist
Seniority level: Senior
11200 - 14800 PLN net (B2B)
8300 - 11000 PLN gross (Employer Contract)
About the company
Boldare is a digital product design and development company. We've become a guide to forward-thinking businesses from all over the world. Here, more than 200 specialists provide a world-class quality of software development and hi-end design. Our goal is to deliver digital products that generate real value to the users. We’re a holacratic company based on transparency, freedom of choice, and independence. We work without managers in self-organized scrum teams and our crew is full of skilled people, sense of purpose, trust, and teamwork.
About the PR Specialist role
Boldare gathers independent and responsible people who strengthen the organization's expertise and bring new value to our work. Currently, we're looking for a strategic thinking PR Specialist that will understand the needs of Boldare’s brand and support our Public Relations teams. Are you a tech-savvy specialist that has experience in cooperating with foreign agencies/markets? Keep on reading!
As a PR Specialist, you will:
- Promote and shaping Boldare’s presence in the Polish and the US market.
- Actively cooperate with PR agencies (discuss and enforce proposed solutions in cooperation with Polish and foreign agencies).
- Create and implement quarterly PR strategies coherent with the organization’s vision.
- Take care of media relations and defining our target audience.
- Build a network of employees who will act as brand ambassadors and experts in the media.
- Synchronize your work with other marketing and Employer Branding connected teams.
- Work iteratively and efficiently by tailoring quality to the chosen goal.
- Face an open feedback culture – you will receive direct and constant feedback on your work.
- Work closely with the company's co-founders.
What do you need to get this position?
- Minimum 3+ years of PR experience.
- Strategic thinking and ability to build a brand’s PR strategy.
- Broad experience in establishing and building relationships with journalists, editors, and publishers.
- Experience in working on foreign markets or cooperation with foreign agencies.
- Focus on new technologies. You’re the tech-savvy one that follows digital media (among the others, you will find your way in tech social media or reach an attractive foreign magazine that fits our target persona).
- Ability to measure the results of work and draw accurate conclusions.
- Natural flow for writing various types of content.
- Proactivity and strong desire to take responsibility for daily tasks and execution work.
- Courage to propose and implement new solutions – punching force to achieve your goals.
- Decision-making, strong self-management skills and resourcefulness.
- Flexibility, openness, and focus on teamwork.
- Creativity and ability to implement non-obvious solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- English at B2+ level (both spoken and written to easily communicate with foreign agencies or create various types of marketing content).
- Fluent Polish (to easily communicate with the rest of the team).
- Familiarity with the IT industry.
- Coordinating and managing skills (f.e., acquired while organizing online and offline events).
- Good knowledge of the US business/technological market.
What is the coolest part of being a PR Specialist at Boldare?
- You can thrive in and provide a direction to our new PR team. We have built a dedicated circle of people for PR purposes. Each of us has a different experience and brings a different perspective – that's why working with us is multidimensional.
- Spreading wings in various areas – you are in charge of your development path. Choose and develop yourself in the selected way.
- Space for experimentation and the opportunity to prove yourself in the US market.
- Flexibility and iterative action.
- Lack of boredom: we work in a changing environmen Your contribution to the PR team depends heavily on your courage and willingness to create strategies, contacts bases, and new ways to cooperate with other marketing teams.
What we offer:
- Up to 90% remote working (no limits on working from home, but we organize team meetings at least once per quarter).
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices.
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path.
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty offer, you’ve got it!)
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Offices in Gliwice, Kraków, Wrocław, or Warsaw.
- Variety of working arrangements (e.g., employment contract/B2B contract).
- Flexible working hours.
- You will receive a prepared anti-COVID #FirstAid kit for each employee, including a pulse oximeter, CPR packet, FFP3 mask, disinfectant gel, nitrite gloves, and a universal disinfectant.
- Benefits such as co-financing for Multisport & LuxMed cards; a development budget for every team; team-building events; and an annual bonus – 20% of annual profit shared among all employees.
Send us your application, we’re waiting for you! :)