Chello Central Europe Sp. z o.o. is the regional office of Chello Central Europe Zrt., the leading producer and distributor of television channels and a provider of advanced digital services to other international channel operators.
Nr ref.: 09/PSP/2012
Miejsce pracy: Warsaw
- Preparation of all micro (presentation) schedules ready for transmission for Chellozone feeds as directed. Overseeing presentation of Chellozone channels broadcast within and from Poland
- Checking monthly macro-schedules, including titles, episodes and templates and break patterns to meet strict deadlines
- Export break patterns to the commercial sales house 2 months in advance
- Create micro-schedules with on air presentation elements i.e. promotions/ idents/Sponsorship /auto menus /end credit pull backs / continuity etc
- Liaise with promotions department, research and Media Planning to ensure accurate presentation and delivery of all on-air promotional elements in time for transmission
- Assist with building software applications for new concepts i.e. continuity, automation of menus etc
- Provide a 24-hour service for any problems which occur in transmission that might jeopardise the channel transmission
- Provide holiday cover for other feeds
- Entering monthly promotional material ready for transmission
- Ad hoc duties as requested.
We are looking for a Presentation Scheduler with fluent English, very good communication and organizational skills, reliable and creative. Knowledge in the area of micro-scheduling will be a competitive advantage.
Knowledge, Education, Skills & Experience:
- A self-motivated and reliable individual who can demonstrate the ability to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy at all times
- Methodical and organised with an eye for detail essential
- Calm under pressure - and a team player with initiative
- With a proven interest in television, ability to critically evaluate the on-air presentation of other channels
- Experience in presentation scheduling preferred, as is working knowledge of the broadcast industry
- Knowledge of Provys scheduling systems an advantage
- An eye for creativity is desirable as work directly influences the output of Chellozone channels
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- We are looking for someone to join us on a full-time basis in our office in Warsaw.
- Interesting and challenging job in an international environment
- The opportunity to work in the international company that is the world’s leader in the field of production and distribution of television channels
- Possibility of career development
- Competitive salary
- Friendly work atmosphere
If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter in English via APPLY
|Miejsce pracy: Warsaw||Aplikuj|
Więcej informacji o nas znajdziesz pod adresem: