Creative Producer (Studio)
This role requires a detail driven self-starter that will thrive in a fast pace international creative team. They will be responsible for the production management of on air, digital and 360 creative promotional projects. They will work closely with media planning, digital and marketing to support the growth of the EMEA PAY TV team business. You will maintain overall monthly and individual project timelines, work to defined budgets and ensure complete project delivery. The candidate will implement best work practices, set up workflows and processes where appropriate and maintain the most effective working relationship with all relevant departments involved.
- Manage the creation of new promos, incl traffic, planning & resourcing, delivery for the languaging.
- Manage voice over and audio bookings, budgets and shoot preparations when required.
- Responisible for the development, creation, scheduling of resources, materials of the social feeds of the Benelux (Discovery+) together with our team of interns.
- Work together with the studio production manager to ensure that the team of interns is resourced.
- Responsible for sourcing and storing materials for the studio for projects within the Creative Team.
- Advantage to have at least 2 years experience in On Air Production, Digital or in a broadcast environment.
- Responsible of archiving assigned projects in a timely manner to ensure accurate sharing of assets and maximize reversioning opportunities.
- Overall responsibility for assigned on air/digital projects including production management, resource support and ensuring timely and accurate delivery of campaigns.
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent English
- A strong understanding of the pan regional nature of the business is important as we are not creating materials for a local market but for all regions across EMEA
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Can be relied upon to take initiative and responsibility
- Excellent team player with first class relationship skills
- Strong knowledge of software, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Knowledge of edit based software such as Avid, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut an advantage but not essential
Link do oferty