Digital Image Assistant
Type of contract: permanent
The Digital Image Assistant is part of the Picture Desk Team who fulfil pan-regional image requirements for content priorities including; publicity, marketing, on-air and video on demand platforms. The Digital Image Assistant will focus on supplying images for non-linear (video on demand and catch up services) platforms across EMEA, ensuring high volumes of images are sourced and cropped and efficient operational output is maintained at all times.
- Source, caption and resize imagery for non-linear platforms across EMEA.
- Create series level images and graphics using photoshop
- Upload images to internal databases for distribution.
- Liaise with VOD Operations and Scheduling teams to ensure images are delivered on time.
- Maintain the team image server, ensuring all images are properly catalogued.
- Assist with responding to internal and external VOD image requests
- Upload images from acquired titles to Photobank
- A strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to manage and use specialized database systems.
- Experience with Photoshop and Mac applications.