Reporting to the Production Manager this role is responsible for the production management of all on air, digital and 360 creative projects that support the growth of the EMEA PAY TV team business priorities and support the SMT and EMEA wider commercial growth strategy and special projects.
The role will work closely with the Production Manager, Director of Production, Creative Manager, Creative Director, Marketing, Media Planning, and EMEA PAY TV channel team to ensure all projects are delivered to brief in a timely manner, maximizing resources, time and finances.
The role will maintain both overall monthly and individual project timelines and defined budgets, ensuring they follow planned forecast and priorities.
The role will implement best work practices for all productions, setting up workflows and processes where appropriate and maintaining the most effective working relationship with all relevant departments involved in the creative and production process.
- Responsible for reversion campaign creation and delivery including overseeing editing of scripts, directing voice overs and performing edits where applicable.
- Overall responsibility for assigned on air/digital projects including production management, resource support, costing, raising purchase orders, and ensuring timely and accurate delivery of campaigns.
- Responsible of archiving assigned projects in a timely manner to ensure accurate sharing of assets and maximize reversioning opportunities.
- Create and update Monday boards/asset trackers with necessary information to ensure accurate and timely provision of all requested deliverables.
- Work through company matrix organization with EMEA on air teams in order to exchange production plans, ideas and execution on shared projects
- Work with Media Planning team and Production Manager to ensure that production plan reflects all requirements (e.g. tags, versions etc.)
- Support internal staff and external vendors with all elements to ensure smooth and accurate production process
- Create and maintain all on air data bases (e.g. promo database, materials data base)
- Ensure accurate use and Soundmouse reporting of music for on air and online campaigns, following all applicable EMEA compliance regulations and internal documents provided by the Business and Legal Affairs.
- Process invoicing and maintain budget tracking system relating to your individual projects reconciling monthly budgets so as to facilitate re-forecasting and help ensure over/under spends are assessed and addressed accordingly
- Manage voice over and audio bookings, budgets and shoot preparations when required
- Build strong relationships within EMEA organization and maximize sharing and efficiencies
- Manage all issues relating to rights & EMEA compliance regulators directives for regional promotions production
- Manage the production of presentation reels and other sales support materials to support the lines of business
- Manage affiliate fulfilment by sharing content and media
- Genuine interest in TV production
- Excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Advantage to have at least 3 years experience in On Air Production, Digital or in a broadcast environment.
- Advantage to have experience working with foreign languages/digital formats.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Show excellent brand awareness, understanding of the creative process, and the ability to make these work within the restrictions and realities of the production process
- Strong knowledge of software, excel, power point, word, Google suite
- Knowledge of edit based software such as Avid, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut an advantage but not essential
Link do oferty