(Location: Warsaw City Center)
You will be responsible for:
- Creating landing pages and interfaces.
- Updating pages/products as needed
- Participating in project briefing and brainstorming
- Managing multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
We expect from You:
Educational background: Bachelor of Science / Arts, Master’s degree preferred with a focus on media/multimedia design/digital media (or comparable).
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences
- Commercially focussed design aesthetic with an understanding of both the brand and customers.
- Able to apply an analytical thought process to problem solving and design recommendations, in order to successfully enhance the customer journey
- Very good communication skills in English
- Previous working experience within an agency, eCommerce organization.
- Confident handling of Adobe CC tools as e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, XD.
- Creativity, imagination
- Detail and task-oriented
- Ability to work with brief
In return we offer:
- First of all, we offer plenty of opportunities for professional growth and extremely positive atmosphere - after all, your development and job satisfaction is in our interest :)
- Work in an international workplace in cooperation with our global business partners
- Your health taken care of (Medicover & Multisport)
- Flexible working hours (we start between 8:00 and 10:00)
- Stable working conditions
- Creative office space in the center of Warsaw
- Best coffee in town
- Fresh fruits all week
- Company's bookcase (and a nice place to read on our couches and hammocks ;)
- No dress code
- Flat structure
- Start-up culture (despite the increasing number of employees we try to keep a safe distance from corpo-climates)
Please attach your CV and Portfolio: design portfolio with a variety of current, leading edge design work on email@example.com