Our legal entity FOX Networks Group Poland Sp. z o.o. is looking for experienced Marketing Director who will cover Central Europe region.
Marketing Director will lead marketing strategy for Media Networks, in particular but not limited to FOX, National Geographic and Disney branded channel portfolio in Central Europe.
This role will be responsible for leading Marketing teams, developing and executing the Marketing AOP to contribute to the delivery of strategic and performance objectives for the business. This person is required to role model The Walt Disney Company values and behaviors, contribute to business direction and drive continuous improvement to maximise the impact of the Marketing function on the wider business.
- Provide a major contribution to development of the Marketing element of the AOP for Media Networks in CE, aligning the Marketing vision to wider business strategy to support the business in achieving longer-term goals
- Take ownership for development and execution of the AOP, overseeing all aspects of planning, delivery and review of financial and marketing performance
- Drive innovation and creative excellence within the function, leading change efforts and creating new ways of working to continuously improve Marketing’s support to, and impact on, the business
- Equip team to respond positively to change, stay focused and overcome the challenges in difficult circumstances
- Own the overall talent plans for the team to help individuals reach their potential
- Undertake business continuity planning, including planning for a succession for the business function
- Ensure that all HR processes are applied in a fair and consistent manner across the team in accordance with the organizations values
- Provide the team with regular and appropriate communication on business developments both internally and externally
- Manage relationships at senior leadership team level across TWDC, influencing business direction and driving collaboration across functions and LOBs
- Develop and implement strategic marketing roadmap and marketing strategies for all channel portfolio in CE
- Oversee fully integrated high impact campaigns (ATL, BTL, digital, social media) that drive channel performance and brand value across CE markets
- Partner with Affiliate Distribution Team to develop marketing strategies and cooperation with affiliate platforms to drive subscription and retention. Develop consumer marketing activities with affiliate clients to support delivery of performance objectives and boost channel value and position in their offer
- Define KPIs to measure campaign success and marketing performance to ensure accurate planning and post campaign evaluation
- Partner with Communication, Integrated Marketing, Owned Media and other function teams to deliver holistic marketing campaigns and cross LoB activations
- Partner with Regional Brand, Marketing and Creative teams to leverage global plans and marketing assets for CE
- Craft innovative and competitive product positioning for TWDC networks and brands.
- Develop thorough knowledge of media and marketing to identify new opportunities and drive creative and innovative approach to impact business and marketing activities.
Agencies and External Partnerships:
- Oversee relationships and strategic partnerships with creative and marketing agencies, media house key vendors to support building brands.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or similar
- Extensive experience within own area of Marketing specialism to provide the depth and breadth of expertise required to operate at senior levels of the business
- Experience in managing significant functional budgets
- Proven track record of management and leadership of international team(s)
- Computer literacy including strong Microsoft Office skills (excel, word, power point)
- An excellent command of English both written and verbal
- Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact marketing initiatives
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, and under tight deadlines, to ensure effective management across a significant, complex area of business
- Strong leader comfortable with complex, cross-functional projects across teams and leagues
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Results driven and striving to step out of the comfort zone
- Excellent understanding of the competitor and industry environment