The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We are currently looking for a candidate to join us as:
Marketing Manager, Poland
The successful candidate will lead the development and execution of the English and Exams marketing strategy and plans for Poland, ensuring alignment to regional and global marketing strategy and brand.
Marketing at the British Council is a strategic function which drives awareness, understanding and engagement with us across our diverse audiences. We use insight, knowledge and analysis of our market and our customers to involve them with the British Council’s international cultural relations mission, our products and services in the most impactful and effective way. We lead the development of our brand and use our expertise to tell inspiring stories that enhance our global reputation, build lifelong relationships, engage our staff and prove the impact of what we do.
What we offer:
- Salary: approx. 6 000 – 7 000 PLN gross/month
- Full-time job, definite employment contract after 3-month probationary period
- Private medical care (Enel-Med)
- Corporate sports card: MultiActive 10, co-funded by our Social Fund (ZFŚS)
- Great discounts for our English courses for you and your closest family
- Modern office in the Warsaw city centre (Koszykowa Street)
- Working in the company recognised for its social and cultural projects, high quality language courses and English exams
- Working in an organization that cares about the environment and Inclusion & Diversity
- Develop English and Exams marketing strategy ensuring it supports country and regional objectives in a flexible, cost-effective way
- Plan and execute the go to market plans across the country agreeing the programmes, delivery mechanisms, budgets and resources
- Manage integrated campaigns (on-line, ATL and BTL) to raise brand awareness and generate leads
- Initiate plans and approaches for the country to address new opportunities
- Assess current state of marketing, suggest improvements to drive business growth and effective use of resources
- Plan and manage marketing and media budget for the country
- Monthly and year-end reporting of the results; management of issues and risks
- Strong level of written and spoken Polish & English (C1 level)
- Degree or professional qualification in marketing or business
- Demonstrable experience in a marketing position at a national level within a large and complex organisation
- Demonstrable experience of developing marketing strategies and plans
- Demonstrable experience in managing supplier relationships
- Eligibility to live and work in Poland
If you are interested in this opportunity, please read the role profile and submit an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submitting applications is: 16:00, Friday, 13 December 2019.
Please do not send any other additional documents.
Please be informed we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
British Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and a policy of equal opportunity and diversity, and expects all staff and stakeholders to share this commitment.