ELEVEN SPORTS NETWORK is a brand new global sports network dedicated to delivering
world-class international and domestic sports and lifestyle entertainment. ELEVEN SPORTS NETWORK will launch channels on 4 markets: Poland, Belgium, Malaysia and Singapore this August. The media group will offer localized HD channels featuring a sports content lineup offering more than 2,000 hours of live programming annually.
Currently we are looking for:
Graphic designer/editor/promo producer
- Designing and implementing graphic elements wherever and whenever necessary in live and recorded television content
- Editing video materials and promos
- Operating Character Generator (CG)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of editorial rules and standards
- Creativity and experience with different editing systems: Adobe Ps, Pr, Ae, Avid and broadcast video standards
- Knowledge of codex and video formats used in television production
- At least 2 years of experience in production of commercials and television content
- Experience in designing virtual studio sets
- Fluent written and spoken English and Polish
- Location: Warsaw
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
- Work within a fast growing organization
Please send your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org including job title and 2 links with different samples of their work (promos, report etc.)
When applying please enclose the below statement:
„Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)”.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.