Httpool, an IMS corporate company, represents and exclusively sell ads in the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia including Twitter, Facebook, Spotify, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Tik Tok, Warner Music, Outbrain and Brainly.
It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs.
Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in 30 countries.
Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
If you’re passionate about sales and Digital Marketing, and have a proven track record in media or agency, managing customer relationships, then we invite you to talk to us about the Twitter Client Partner role at Httpool.
You’ll be a part of a dynamic sales team that works across all strategic ad product initiatives. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting clients to achieve their business goals by selling matched marketing solutions and ad products
- Generate new business leads and track revenue performance across the clients portfolio
- Ownership over the commercial success, planning and full accountability of short-term and long-term KPIs
- Develop and manage the strategic relationships with our key agencies and advertisers, both accelerating the existing traditional and digital media business
- Educate advertisers and agencies on our partner’s products through onsite presentations and one-on-one training
- Be creative, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Marketing or similar area
- Preferably, experience working with gaming, finance, ecommerce, telecommunication company or retail industries
- Minimum of 3 years of Sales experience, focused on large accounts: creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media
- Strong sales skills (responsible for direct revenue)
- Demonstrated the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Possess solid project management skills
- Ability to manage large customer relationships, and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- Ability to efficiently communicate internally and externally with excellent communication skills in English
- Detail-oriented personality and able to successfully multitask on cross-functional projects
- Positive attitude with a drive to learn.
- Work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams around the world
- Learn the product from the best: You will be working closely with partners that we do represent and you will be receiving the latest insights into digital advertising
- Work with innovative tech solutions
- Manage the most prestigious agencies and brands
- Competitive salary and benefits
to: email@example.com with a position name as a subject.