Country Integrated Media Leader (Performance Marketing), Commercial, INGKA Group, Janki/Warsaw
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. We invest in your passions and encourage you to grow with them. Come see things a little differently with us.
Who are you
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s vision and continuously driving better performance. Further, you are energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success as well as by increasing customer value.
- For this role we believe you have proven experience in Performance Marketing and delivering results (agency side or client’s side) as well as managing complex paid media budgets. It would be great if you have experience from retail, preferably home furnishing sector, but for sure you have an experience in planning, driving output and measuring performance.
- You are interested in media, analysis, technology, marketing.
- You have deep knowledge of Paid Media - Offline and Digital Media, with special focus on Digital Performance (paid search, social media, display/video programmatic, affiliation) and Polish Media market including:
- rates, terms and procurement processes
- integrating Paid, Owned and Earned media
- marketing technology, including all main media tools (e.g. DMP, Google Analytics)
- data strategies (attribution modelling, approach to cookie-less world etc.)
- You like talking to people, but you also like digging in reports and numbers. You have strong analytical skills You know that media conclusions are dead unless they are well communicated to the organisation (you have the and ability to simplify and explain complex issues.
- You understand complex multi/omnichannel reality and online customer behaviours.
- You have an experience in running campaigns with different KPIs (omnichannel sales, lead generation, app downloads, booking appointments, user acquisition etc.).
- You have ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of Commercial (including Marketing) as an integrated part of the business. Furthermore, ability to take a holistic view of a global organisation and identify business opportunities accordingly as well as ability to follow up and measure performance of output and capture learnings to improve planning and performance moving forward.
- You have ability to independently create performance marketing strategy, lead a project and implement desired actions with speed and simplicity combined with strong interpersonal skills. Once you start a project, you are also eager to finish it.
- You like testing new solutions in order to improve the efficiency and simplify (test&learn approach).
- You know how to prioritize things. You are goal oriented.
- You can communicate fluently in Polish (written and spoken).
- English is our working language - you don’t have to be proficient, but must be able to give a presentation in English.
Your role in a few words
In the role as Country Integrated Media Leader, you are responsible for executing multi/omnichannel integrated media strategy, maximising marketing ROI. You are also responsible for identifying audiences and media solutions/local content needs to provide effective and efficient country marketing plans.
- Integrated – you will need to combine data on Paid Owned Earned media from different sources and tools (e.g. Data Management Platform, adserver, Google Analytics, Business Manager, AdReal, econometrics, attribution etc.) and then – integrate and synthesize it.
- Media – you will provide innovative, faction-based media plans and run media projects in order to achieve media, marketing and business goals.
- Leader – you will lead and shape constant development and improvement of the media approach in IKEA communication as well as your personal and professional growth.
- Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals.
- Be responsible for development and implementation of Integrated Media plan across POE media, on and offline, and providing sufficient content needs to local media agencies to ensure locally adapted marketing
- Be responsible for professional media buying and budget management, finalizing and negotiating all paid advertising contract terms such as rates, placement, frequency etc. to maximize return on investment, and ensuring cost transparency be leading a comprehensive contracting and invoicing process.
- Perform in depth analyses for each medium within the media mix, representing media-research approach to simulate and measure media performance as well as take fact-based media decisions, e.g. dashboards, web analytics, media modelling
- Support Marketing Performance Leader with Media Performance analysis, including media auditing, cost-efficiency analysis, monitoring and reporting on cost-benefit ratio
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact
- Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the function in order to contribute to the business goals
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA.
- Support all initiatives within and outside commercial included in the agreed communication plan (e.g. promote Home Solar and IKEA Business).
- Work on a daily basis with different suppliers – media agencies, creative agencies, etc. and lead them towards meeting common goals.
In this role you will report to the Country Integrated Media Manager.
If you have job specific questions please contact: Ewa Antczak (http://linkedin.com/in/ewa-antczak-a382bb160).
This role is located in Janki/Warsaw.
What we offer
- stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment
- work with well-experienced, passionate people and highly awarded IKEA Marketing Team (many Effies and other marketing branch awards)
- trainings and environment for constant development
- employee loyalty programme Tack!
- private medical care for IKEA employees and their families
- cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card)
- accident Insurance and Pension Plan
- Jubilee awards, special events.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.