Redaktor Naczelny / Editor in Chief LiveChat
LiveChat is a fully remote SaaS product company. We’re on a mission to remove barriers in communication, and our suite of products (seven by now!) improves customer care and online sales for over 33,000 companies from 150 countries worldwide.
Success by LiveChat is our way of sharing what we know about online communication, customer service, and digital marketing. We share the knowledge and experience based on our own journey of building a global brand with more than 33,000 business customers across the globe. We want to form long-lasting relationships with our readers by always going the extra mile – filtering out the noise and focusing on what really works.
We’re looking for a business-oriented Editor in Chief who will grow and lead an in-house team of passionate writers and video hosts. The Editor in Chief will also set the strategic direction that aligns with the company business objectives and drive the creation of compelling content that further elevates our brand as a thought leader.
What you will do:
- Lead the development and growth of Success by LiveChat, including our YouTube channel;
- Work with writers and video hosts to create engaging, intent-driven content;
- Build a community around the platform in cooperation with the Social Media team;
- Optimize and manage the editorial calendar, publishing workflow, and editorial guidelines;
- Mine all the available data sources to ensure we touch on topics people are interested in;
- Improve the front end and back end of the platform in cooperation with designers and web developers;
- Work with data to determine the highest-performing content, and regularly implement key learnings to deliver more value to the reader;
- Attract external contributors and partnerships;
- Collaborate with other teams across the company to create branded content that shares our story and builds interest in our products;
- Own the definition of key metrics, and develop reporting that creates a full understanding of our competitive performance;
- Inspire and lead the team.
What we expect:
- 5+ years of relevant content marketing experience at B2B companies or media outlets;
- A collaborative mindset and track record of managing cross-functional teams to drive strong results;
- High-level thinking with strategic content planning skills, and an ability to create and deliver on a long-term vision;
- A deep knowledge about content marketing;
- A demonstrated ability to generate high-quality, click-worthy editorial content that drives traffic;
- An ability to work under deadlines, overseeing editorial standards, publishing process flows, and quality control;
- Familiarity with web content management systems (CMS);
- A solid knowledge about SEO, web analytics, and social media;
- Experience with creating compelling thought-leadership content;
- An ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketers, creatives, writers, developers, and product managers;
- A growth-hacking attitude and hands-on approach;
- Experience with editorial style guides, including AP Style;
- High energy, confidence, creativity, and strong leadership skills that allow you to inspire and lead the team;
- An understanding of the SaaS business model and the most important SaaS metrics.
- Working in an environment of passionate people on big-league projects (on products that attract more than 33k paid customers worldwide; and counting) and used worldwide by millions of people every month;
- Ability to work from anywhere. We are remote-first neophytes, but it’s not temporary. We like it this way, and it has become permanent;
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered. Any change in obligatory government fees is automatically adjusted in your salary;
- All the equipment and tools you will ever need to succeed in your work;
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.
- We cover a private healthcare plan for you;
- We cover a Multisport (or equivalent) program for you so you can invest in your wellbeing;
- Each team has a recurring integration budget to spend on team-building activities, and each employee has a similar personal budget;
- Do you live in Wroclaw or nearby and prefer to come to the office? You can join our pet-friendly coworking space any time you want.
Support for your self-development with:
- Free access to Udemycourses;
- Every book you’d ever want from Amazon;
- Access to Worksmile platform with a monthly budget for benefits marketplace;
- Ability to participate in internal (e.g. our LiveChat Academy) and external workshops (e.g. Reforge);
- Time and space for your creativity and ideas to be shared during our Side Project Days.
>>> Apply through: email@example.com
After you’ve sent us your CV, this is what happens next:
- Interview with our Recruitment Specialist;
- Small test project to evaluate your skill set;
- Interview with Piotr, our Head of Content & Search;
- Practice run – a day at LiveChat, where you’ll also meet your future team.
As we are a remote-first company, the entire process is also fully remote.
>>> Apply through: firstname.lastname@example.org