Marine Stewardship Council
Job Title: Communications and Marketing Manager, for Poland & Central Europe
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Are you a great communicator? Can you convey complex ideas simply and clearly to different audiences? We’re looking for a Communications and Marketing Manager who willsupportthe development and implementation of a communications and marketing strategy that aims to promote recognition and trust in the MSC in Poland and CE. Through this role you will help to increase support for the MSC program across a broad range of interest groups that includes media, retailers, consumers and NGO partners.
Who are you?
- be qualified to degree level or equivalent in a communications/marketing related field;
- be organised and methodical, yet flexible enough to manage complex and varied workloads;
- have good interpersonal and influencing skills, evidenced by your ability to cultivate and manage relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and collaborators, with a people-centred approach to your work.
- have excellent English written and oral skills;
- like work in small team with multi-task skills and responsibilities.
Full job description: here ->
Who are we?
The MSC’s vision is for the world’s oceans to be teeming with life, and seafood supplies safeguarded for this and future generations. MSC has been operating in Poland for over 6 years, in recent years it has been one of the fastest growing certification markets worldwide (growing market share, sales volume, number of products with MSC ecolabel). However, public support and consumer trust in the MSC ecolabel should increase to further develop the program within retail channels and beyond. That is why MSC Poland wants to increase its communication and marketing capacity.
Application Process –please email the following information in English Recruitment@msc.org
- A cover letter outlining how your skills, experience and knowledge directly address the responsibilities and requirements detailed in the job specification, and include information on your salary expectations and right to work in Warsaw, Poland; and
- A copy of your current CV, which will include the clause (for the purposes of the GDPR): “I agree to the processing of my personal data by MSC in order to recruit for the position I apply”
Please ensure that they are sent as Word or PDF documents with the titles “your name cover letter” and “your name CV”.
The subject of your email should read: Communications and Marketing Manager, Poland and CE
Closing date: 2 December 2019 at 5:00pm (CET)
The MSC is committed to protecting the privacy and security of a job applicant’s personal
information. This Privacy Notice describes how the MSC collects and uses personal information
about job applicants during, and after, the period that their applications are being considered, in
accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
More on www: here - >