Company: Nordic Entertainment Group Poland Sp. z o.o.
Position: Sport Production Coordinator/Manager, Poland
Overall objective: to support production needs of Viaplay Sport Editorial & Operation team in Poland. This position reports to Head of Operation NENT Poland and co-operates closely with local editorial team (mostly Head of Sport but also producers, reporters, commentators).
- Proactive and well organized
- TV production experienced
- MS Office (incl. Excel) proficient
- Comfortable with numbers
- Comfortable working over weekends and evenings during live sport productions
- Familiar with multiple tasks management
- Problems solver and team player
- High sport affinity with focus on football (other sports are welcome too)
- Foreign languages.: very good English business command. German would be a plus
Specific tasks including but not limited to:
- Executing onsite timings
- Filling out Live Production Schedule under Head of Sport supervision
- Filling out Content Schedule under Head of Operation supervision
- Informing commentators of bookings and timeplan
- Preparing working scheme for reporters for head of sport incl. editing shifts
- Giving input to graphics and analysis operators
- Ordering services and content tasked by Head of Sport & producers (ENG crew, stylist, pictures etc.)
- Secure accreditations when needed – either via line coordinators or directly
- Informing production partner about editorial needs and plans
- Highlighting and reporting tech issues
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ) (NENT Group) is the Nordic region's leading streaming company and our vision is to become the European streaming champion. Our Viaplay streaming service is available in every Nordic country, as well as Poland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Viaplay will be launched in US in 2021, and in five additional countries by the end of 2023. With streaming services, TV channels, radio stations and production companies, our purpose is to tell stories, touch lives and expand worlds. Headquartered in Stockholm and with a global outlook, NENT Group's shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Every year, NENT Group shows more than 50,000 hours of the world's best live sports on its streaming services and TV channels.
In the Nordic region, NENT Group holds the rights to the Premier League (SE/NO/DK/FI), IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship (SE/NO/DK/FI/IS) and the Swedish men's football team qualifiers (SE) to 2028; NHL (SE/NO/DK/FI/IS) and FIS winter sports (SE/NO/DK/FI) to 2026; Bundesliga (SE/NO/DK/FI/IS) to 2025; and UEFA Europa League (SE/NO/FI), UEFA Champions League (DK) and Formula 1 (SE/NO/DK/FI/IS) to 2024. The company's portfolio also includes IndyCar, NFL American football, boxing, UFC, tennis, basketball, handball and golf.