Omniscient Sp. z o.o.
We are Omniscient, the fastest growing direct marketing company in Poland. We provide our clients with sales leads in combination with direct marketing services. It us up to us to advise clients on what they need vs. what they want. Effective marketing campaigns mean happy clients.
While we’ve only been around a short while, we are quickly expanding thanks to our different way of thinking. Thanks to being founded by international owners our values are not what you would call typical Polish. We value quick thinking, collaboration, continuous learning, automation, and quality. We’re currently on the lookout for exceptional candidates to help us take care of our clients and grow our business.
If working in a fast-growing environment with intelligent peers appeals to you, click the “apply” button and become our next Account Manager.
Workplace: Metro Politechnika, Warszawa
Region Name: Mazowieckie
Salary: PLN 3,000 - 5,000
Joining our teams means:
- Working with a small team in a fast-growing company
- Use of the best quality tools, with everything from a multi-monitor desk space to our knowledge library
- Learning quickly and efficiently
- Room to grow with our company and help us conquer the direct marketing market
What are the Account Manager duties?
- Interfacing and onboarding incoming leads (from our lead generation websites, www.bazyb2c.pl, www.bazydanychb2b.pl, www.bazysms.pl etc.)
- Providing in depth knowledge to clients with regards to Direct Marketing campaigns
- Excellent customer service by building relations with new clients
- Querying and production of lead databases using our own tools + Excel
- Self-prioritizing tasks based on lead/client demands
- Setup and running of direct marketing campaigns using Omniscient databases
- Invoicing clients for services performed
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Should be an excel power-user
- Windows power-user including ability to work on multi-monitor setup
- have confidence in managing tasks and deadlines
- have confidence in both working independently and as part of small team
- have basic knowledge of running marketing campaigns
- have an excellent command of written and spoken English (minimum B2)
- have a passion for new technologies
- have strong communication skills
- have critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
Salary: 2500 - 5000 PLN net
Perks & Benefits:
- Multi-Monitor WorkStation — we believe in quality, from the equipment we use to the people we hire
- Additional accessories for your computer
- Edu-pack: books, webinars, workshops, and more
- Working in start-up atmosphere – we are not a corporation
- Team meetup once a month
- A chance to work with the best and brightest
Don’t hesitate. Apply! Want to see more? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org