Platige Image is seeking an experienced Art Director to join our outstanding Team! The person in this position will be responsible for translating our Clients’ needs into a creative brief for the Team including mood boards and references. Art Director will cooperate closely with Supervisor, Artists, and Director to deliver breathtaking projects. If you want to create miracles at our studio, don’t hesitate and join our Commercial Team!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Managing projects from the art/creative side.
- Preparing a creative brief for the Team.
- Overseeing cooperation with Clients & Agencies.
- Cooperating with Supervisor, Director, and Artists to deliver outstanding projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC software with emphasis on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Very good sense of aesthetics.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work efficiently with various personalities and different work styles.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Knowledge of CGI processes.
- Experience working with Nuke.
- Drawing foundation.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
- We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG, and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
- We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
- You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
- Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med).
- For a good start of the work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
- And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Art Director position should include a portfolio in their application.