Platige Image is looking for an experienced Senior Producer to devour deadlines and manage miracles at our studio. The person in this position will be responsible for overseeing schedules, progressing reports, and resourcing. Our ideal candidate will have project management experience and will cooperate closely with Supervisors, Artists, and Head of Production to deliver outstanding CG projects to our Clients. If you are equally at ease managing both people and spreadsheets, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Planning, evaluating, and managing production process in cooperation with Supervisor.
- Ensuring that deadlines are met for each task assigned, daily verifications, and adjustments of schedules and budget.
- Tracking and mitigating risks appearing in the development.
- Preparing and presenting the progress of the project to Client.
- Managing work of outsource companies.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years’ experience with production management in 3d animation, movies/TV series production, game development, post-production, or related field.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams involved in a post-production workflow.
- Excellence in prioritization and running projects end-to-end, ability to independently operationalize complex projects.
- Solid PM skills (tools and general methodologies in project management).
- Proactivity, independence, ability to cooperate with different Clients, and strong communication skills;
- Fluent English is essential.
- Knowledge of Shotgun.
- A keen eye for art.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
- We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
- We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
- You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
- Our health is looked after by private medical care (LuxMed).
- And you can come to work with your dog-friend!