Workplace: the work will be based in our office in Bielany, Warsaw.
Working hours: Monday-Friday, from 9.00 to 17.00 or 10.00 to 18.00 (8 hours)
About Roboto Global
Roboto is a localisation company that has been successfully carrying out complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last 17 years. We cooperated with over 440 companies from all around the world on the most ambitious, renowned, and challenging projects. Our keyword for this recruitment is “borówka”.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
- coordinating all aspects of projects including project scheduling;
- budgeting, resource allocation, quality control, and invoicing;
- maintaining effective communication and positive relationships with the clients, translators, and editors, as well as the internal Roboto team;
- creating and maintaining project documentation;
- making sure that deadlines are met and highest quality maintained;
- compliance with relevant and applicable procedures.
- proficiency in English is a MUST, knowledge of other foreign languages would be a plus;
- excellent organisational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects within tight deadlines and budgets;
- exceptional communication skills;
- demonstrated experience at working with a client;
- attention to detail (put the keyword in the subject line of your response email),
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel) and general computer literacy including knowledge of different file formats, conversion, etc.;
- a friendly attitude, open-mindedness, ability to learn fast and adapt to changing project realities;
- CAT tools proficiency and/or experience in the translation industry would be a plus.
- possibility to work on the best, most exciting projects in the video game and digital entertainment industry;
- becoming a part of a fast-growing company and great working environment;
- long-term cooperation;
- private health care Enel Med.
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV together with a few statements explaining why you are a perfect candidate for this position as soon as possible!
Our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application documents to be processed by Roboto Global with its registered office in Warsaw, Gdańska 41, 01-633 Warszawa, for the purposes of the recruitment process according to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)”. If you want your CV to be used in other recruitments conducted by this Employer, please additionally include the following consent in your CV: "I agree to the processing of personal data included in my application form for future recruitments by Roboto Global with its registered office in Warsaw, at Gdańska 41.” By submitting your application, you consent to processing your personal data included in your application by Roboto Global with its registered office in Warsaw at Gdańska 41, 01-633 Warszawa (Employer, Personal Data Administrator), for the purposes of the recruitment process. You have the right to withdraw your consent to use your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. We encourage you to read the GDPR Clauses - INFORMATION FROM THE EMPLOYER/DATA CONTROLLER via this link: https://roboto.pl/job-information/; post title: RODO/GDPR