About the job
As a Creative Writer at ShareSpace you will be responsible for creation of high quality content and crafting website copy. You will cover a wide range of topics: employer branding and wellbeing, modern workplace, new trends in PropTech, and more. You will support our mission to become a thought leader in the office space industry, and help drive organic traffic to our platform. We are looking for highly motivated and experienced individuals, who are willing to further push their professional growth in a dynamic startup environment. In this role you will closely cooperate with marketing manager, marketing team members, as well as other teams (developers and sales).
- Create long form and short form assets: blog posts, social media & educational content, reports, press releases, case studies, email marketing, video & podcast scripts
- Write benefit-driven copy to smoothly narrate visitors through our website
- Cooperate with web developers team to improve user experience
- Craft copy and headlines for online campaigns
- Gather market insights
- Monitor competition performance and content strategy
- Support marketing team with creative ideas
- Support marketing team in marketing campaigns execution
Experience we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in creative writing / copywriting (marketing, editorial, creative)
- Experience in UX writing is highly desirable
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English (C2/Native level)
- Ability to write both crisp, engaging copy and long editorial content
- Ability to adapt briefs into creative concepts in line with tone of brand
- Understanding of marketing communication and social media
- Proofreading, research and interviewing skills
- Concepting and brainstorming skills
- Familiar with SEO requirements (regarding both writing and optimizing existing content)
- Understanding of sales psychology will be an asset
- Initiative, flexibility, can-do attitude
What we can offer:
- 5-6k PLN (net b2b/gross for regular contract, depending on experience)
- Possibility of constant knowledge and competencies development (budget for training and benefits)
- Young team in a dynamically developing startup with innovative PropTech products
- Creative atmosphere where your ideas are valued
- Modern office with top amenities
- Company laptop, in-house library, and standing desk
Our office in the heart of Warsaw in the CEDET building comes fully equipped with amenities to help you do your best work and relax. Enjoy open-door phone booths, meeting rooms, and breakout areas, a ping-pong table, as well as on tap micro-brewed coffee and other beverages.
ShareSpace is a platform for commercial office space, catering to companies of all sizes. We’re at the cutting edge of disruption in Real Estate, delivering transparency, efficiency, and processes backed by the best in the business advisory.
Our mission is to help a generation of modern entrepreneurs – from freelancers, startups & SMBs to global enterprises – in finding office spaces that grow their ideas, brands, and ultimately their business. We free them from long-term leases, complicated transaction processes, capital expenditure burdens, and obsolete administration.
We don’t stop there, we want to make sure office space is an investment rather than a cost, an investment that helps secure the best talent and helps companies thrive.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org