Content Planning Coordinator Disney+
Overall Purpose of the Role
The Planning Coordinator will operate as part of the local content planning team, based around the CE region, where the team all have the specific responsibility of delivering the best and most competitive content offering for the tastes of each of our markets in close cooperation with the regional and global planning teams. The Planning Coordinator will be responsible for keeping track of all information flows between local, regional and global content departments to ensure deadlines are met and information is delivered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the localization process for the service, ensuring all local titles are delivered to agreed deadlines. The Planning Coordinator will also be responsible for updating various content trackers, planners and overviews to ensure easy access to information at all times, as well as reporting content errors in the service to the global team for updates (Jira tickets). Strong attention to detail will be needed to ensure no information is lost on the way or deadlines are missed. The Planning Coordinator will also assist the Content Planners on scheduling in What’s On and other systems and databases as needed.
Close liaison will be required with colleagues both in Warsaw and in the US who manage the operational preparation of content for the service. Clear and time critical information will need to be shared verbally and via a variety of forms and systems in order to ensure the broader content workflow process operates as required.
The role will report to the Content Planning Manager, and will, together with the DTC content planning team work together to ensure all process and operational deadlines are met and that the service experience is the best possible at all times.
It is expected that you have a passion for entertainment and the latest technology involved in delivering that content to subscribers.
Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for all aspects of localization processes for content for Disney+ for CE region. This entails ensuring all titles are given a title for the CE service before the given deadline, and relates to both D+ Originals and all library content. It also entails tracking localization status for dubs and subtitles for our content through close communication with Disney Global Content Operations teams.
- Responsible for updating content schedules and trackers as needed, as well as taking meeting notes and distribute to the local content planning team.
- As required, assist Planning Managers with systems entries and updates in various content management systems or tracking documents
- As required, feed into analysis of future content development and acquisition strategies to ensure the investment that is being made in content provides the best return on investment for the CE market.
- Accountable for the CE localization process and for all localization deadlines being met at all times.
- Role to ensure we track information flows between local, regional and global content teams. Together with Planning Managers seek to ensure the tracking documents and processes used are constantly reviewed, developed and improved to ensure information is shared in the most effective manner.
- The successful candidate will be held accountable for handling sensitive planning information in a discrete and appropriate manner.
Experience and Skills Required
- Documentable experience from working with processes that require high degree of attention to detail and accuracy, as well as meeting deadlines, preferably within the broadcast or SVOD environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working within a global entertainment company and ability to build rapport with diverse teams across multiple territories.
- Experience of working within Excel / Google sheets required.
- Experience from working with Content Management System preferable
- Ability to initiate improvements to processes and workflows where needed
- Ability to embrace the understanding of new technologies that the role will be required to feed into.
- English knowledge: fluent, both written and spoken