Creative Assets Traffic & Localization Coordinator Disney+ CE
Overall Purpose of the Role
Main purpose of the role is to manage marketing assets and localization of various design and audio/visual materials across multiple platforms for the Disney+ CE Creative Services teams.
Ideal candidate would have exceptional organisational and creative knowledge, with a willingness to react quickly with a ‘can do’ solutions based attitude in an ever-changing landscape
Areas of Responsibility
- Reporting to the Creative Manager, and working closely with Creative Team to manage the day to day running of the creative services in Central Europe
- Be the point person for all Disney+ assets and localization requests.
- Manage asset requests efficiently.
- Facilitate deliveries between regional and local markets.
- Manage asset distribution and maintain accurate records (briefs/music and talent clearances etc.), develop the database to improve flow of communication and delivery to regional teams.
- Source various content for creatives and marketing streams (e.g key art, trailers, radio spots etc).
- Liaise with localisation and marketing teams regarding their delivery schedules and format requirements/ onward planning.
- Cooperation with external vendors / contractors / agencies (including translations services).
- Manage localisation document, to ensure all markets input requests in a timely manner, and receive the desired assets.
- Establish and maintain process and ensure regular updates on their delivery of assets
- Maintaining asset management accounts for staff and external users.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Media/Entertainment industry in asset management capacity
- Solid understanding of different video, audio and print formats.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After FX
- Solid experience in post-production and broadcast media environment.
- Experience working with brands and with executive level stakeholders.
- Experience of multi-language workflows is useful.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised with excellent ability to manage own and others time.
- Strong multi-tasker: managing multiple projects and campaigns at the same time.
- Strong team player – positive and proactive.
- Shows initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Very good English level [written and spoken]