Subscriber Growth Partnerships Manager CE
Overall Purpose of the Role
The Disney+ Partnerships Manager role will sit as part of the team supporting the day to day management of Disney+ partners across all Central Europe markets. This role will be key to ensuring both existing strategic partners as well as new upcoming partners have the day to day support needed to drive marketing, engagement and subscriber growth for Disney+.
The role is intensively collaborative in nature - working with several Disney+ stakeholders, wider TWDC business units as well as multiple external partners and agencies. The role will be responsible for ensuring our partners are effectively driving awareness of Disney+ as well as delivery of subscribers.
The successful candidate will also be expected to build excellent long-term relationships and will proactively communicate with our partners to maximise opportunities for Disney+ in Central Europe.
Areas of Responsibility
- Ownership of the partnership channel subscriber acquisition target across Central Europe, working closely with other acquisition channels
- Responsible for Central Europe partnerships, from lead generation to implementation, including:
- Secure buy-in for selected strategic partners
- Conduct negotiation with senior partner stakeholders
- Set up of partnership agreements (including commercial input on legal agreement)
- Coordinate communication across internal stakeholders (Disney+ brand and creative, customer management, social, product and performance marketing teams)
- Client servicing, helping build long term relationships with largest strategic partners and delivering a seamless partner experience
- Effective account management of central Europe partnerships to ensure targets are met / exceeded
- Constant communication with all other Disney partnerships teams, for lead generation and alignment on execution
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest innovations
- Support the Disney+ Leader in management of the Partnerships area and assist in budget tracking and annual planning.
- Represent the Partnerships team within regional XLOB meetings as required and recommend opportunities which will help enhance the Disney+ accelerate growth.
Areas of Accountability
Disney+ Sign-ups, stops, net growth, engagement metrics (hours viewed, frequency), activation rates
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- Professional experience including meaningful experience with a Media (or Technology/Telecoms) company in a commercial / partnership role
- Commercial / deal-making and negotiation experience is essential
- Professional experience in consulting / financial analysis is a desirable
- Good understanding of digital distribution and DTC digital services partnerships preferred
- Commercial mindset and data-driven approach to delivering results
- Skilled at prioritising and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously
- Highly organised with excellent ability to manage own and others time
- Presentation and communication skills on exceptional level
- Strong team player – positive and proactive, shows initiative, creativity and business sense
- MS Office advanced skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fluent English
- Translates strategy into specific priorities, objectives, and action plans.
- Holds self and others accountable to high performance standards.
- Commercially focused - analyses data and information to drive decisions
- Passion to understands consumer audiences and headroom to apply this knowledge
- Recognises business opportunities, industry trends, and media opportunities which will enable Disney+ to connect best with consumers
- Establishes strong relationships and manages the needs of diverse group of stakeholders
- Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding and delivers relevant information appropriately and in a timely manner as required
- Capable of working as one team to benefit the whole business and support one another by seeking out a wide range of diverse opinions and experience in order to be inclusive
Innovative & Agile
- Is creative and curious, proactively looking for new opportunities and how to improve
- Supports fresh thinking, champions change and demonstrates agility in adapting to change quickly, easily & lightly whilst managing and coaching others through change
- Conceives creative ideas to solve problems or meet objectives and is willing to take calculated risks
Professional & Functional Excellence
- Committed to doing the best they can by translating strategy into projects in an effective and efficient manner
- Sets an example to others by holding themselves and their reports accountable to high standards and celebrates successes, both big and small
- Learns from personal and organizational experiences and strives for self-improvement