ACCOUNT MANAGER (Poland)
ABOUT THE KWANKO GROUP
Kwanko is an international market leader in cross-device performance marketing, operating for over 15 years. We support our clients, agencies, and publishers in their performance marketing strategy.
With 140 employees in 8 offices in Europe, South America and North America, Kwanko is a 360 agency offering a full range of digital marketing services.
Kwanko has a start-up mentality, joining the Kwanko team means being agile, proactive, multi-skilled, and ready to take on new challenges! Are you up for the challenge? JOIN US, GET UP and DISRUPT!
They trust us:
Decathlon, Ikea, Booking, Orsay, Bonprix, Spartoo, Feelunique, Trivago, BMW,…
WHO ARE YOU?
OUR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you a digital native? Do you keep yourself up-to-date with digital news and new technologies? Are you dynamic, motivated, eager to learn, open-minded, sociable and optimistic? Does the word ‘Challenge’ drive you in your life? Do you have a commercial awareness or are you business oriented? Are you an all-rounder person with a hands-on mentality? If you answered yes to all these questions, then you may read further!
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
You will be in charge of the relationship with a portfolio of advertisers and our publisher network for the polish market. Your responsibilities will include:
Advertisers relationships :
- Optimizing performance campaigns : launching campaigns, following the action plan, formulating proposals to reach the goals, realizing deals with strong added value, doing operational recovery and report
- Ensuring the expectations of growth and production goals for each client portfolio
- Managing the advertisers relationships, analyzing results and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Managing the prospection of new publishers
- Managing the publishers relationships : management of advertising campaigns, advice, negotiation, loyalty of the top publishers, invoices
- Growth of overall portfolio through new partners
- Development of his network of contacts in order to optimize publishers and clients loyalty
- Attending digital and physical events: trade shows, evening workshops, breakfast...
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A SKILLED AND ATTENTIVE TALENT WITH…
- A background in Business, Marketing or Communication and an interest in new technologies (min. bachelor degree)
- A first experience in the Affiliate Marketing sector, or at least in the Digital marketing area
- Good commercial sense and negotiation skills
- An ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Good knowledge of Excel
- A team spirit and will to help colleagues
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Office in the heart of Warsaw
- Work atmosphere that allies fun and performance culture
- Open-minded, international with teams around the world
- Our motto: Get up and disrupt!
Contract: full time permanent contract
Date of beginning: Asap
Place: Warsaw, Poland
Interested? Send us your application (CV + cover letter) at email@example.com !