Upvision Studio /previously Studio Blu/ is focused on providing all necessary media services and preparing the film content for delivery to platforms and broadcasters.
We focus on translating challenges into solutions on every stage in the media supply chain.
Depending on our client’s needs, we take care of ingest and quality control, localization, graphic design, conformance, transcoding, packaging & delivery and more.
Since the studio's foundation in 2013, we have provided our services to many partners such as Showmax, Ipla, Studio Kadr among many.
- Position is based in Warsaw/Poland and might be a hybrid of office & remote work
We are looking for a talented, collaborative and adaptable project manager to join our Media Lab based in Warsaw.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the entire life-cycle of all media projects assigned to the individual
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Understand and abide by individual project instructions, deadlines, and budgets
- Financial tracking
- Liaise with sales staff to clarify project parameters
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with vendors globally
- Coordinate schedules of voice talent, engineers, and studios to produce required projects within the prescribed time frame
- Coordinate with quality personnel to ensure that the audio or video file perfectly complies with instructions
- Communicate any issues/problems/caveats or additional information to the sales staff as soon as that information is available
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Customer service and/or project management experience
- Experience coordinating projects and assignment of resources A+
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks and work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn new things, be open to challenges.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience in project management
What we offer:
- B2B contract, salary between 8 000 - 10 000 net, extra benefits related to individual self development