Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks, you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1 and Paramount Channel. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
For our Brand Solutions team in Warsaw we are recruiting a:
- Active sales in terms of initiating new business
- Executing sales with existing and new clients
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Creating tailor-made communication strategies, presentation decks and complex offers
- Ensuring that all campaign planning and bookings are implemented effectively
- Maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Sales in media environment
- At least Bachelor’s degree in business economics
- Strong client focus
- Ability to deliver financial targets and work efficiently under time pressure
- Good project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, resourceful, organized, creative, focused and flexible
- Practical knowledge of media market
- Fluency in English and Polish is a must
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Excel and proficient in Microsoft Power Point; experience with AdvantEdge will be an advantage
- Interest in the media and entertainment industry
- A boost to your career in the fast-paced media industry with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive salary and great benefits package: private healthcare, fitness card, and lots of team building events
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment and on international projects
- The brand new office located right in the city center (2 mins walk from Metro Politechnika) with cool fun zones
- Last, but not least, you will do great stuff for the global brands, such as Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon or Paramount!
Sounds just like you?
Send us your CV in English and Cover Letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the job title in the header.Additionally, provide us with your desired start date and salary expectations.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please, include in your documents the following personal data: name and surname, date of birth, your contact details you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history). Providing us with these data is obligatory (article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code).
If you wish to provide us with further information regarding yourself, then please provide us with the following consent:
“I hereby agree VIMN Poland sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Warsaw („VIMN”) to process my personal data included in my job application (CV/ Cover Letter) for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by VIMN. This consent relates to my personal data which scope exceeds the scope of personal data required on basis of the Article 22 1 §1 of the Polish Labor Code.”
Providing us with personal data other than these referred to in article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code, without the above declaration, shall mean that you agree to their processing.
You have a right to withdraw your consent any time what will not affect the lawfulness of processing made on basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
BEFORE YOU APPLY – PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA (RECRUITMENT PRIVACY NOTICE: POLISH VERSION IS HERE, ENGLISH VERSION IS HERE)