Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities, and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks, you are not only bringing in your personal Know-How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bring the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1, and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
For our Consumer Insights & Analytics team in Warsaw we are recruiting an:
- Support scheduling, marketing and other key business areas by providing audience analysis and insights and building relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage the Consumer Insights & Analytics team for Poland; champion audience analysis and insight within the business to drive growth in Poland
- Design and supervise execution of commissioned primary research
- Act as ambassador of Viacom’s global research and insights work within and outside of the organization.
- Manage relationship with external research partners in Poland
- Be the local market expert within the business by staying abreast of market trends and amassing competitive Intelligence
- Manage all relevant local research information sources and databases
- Participate in relevant presentations and meetings, leading/hosting and presenting where required
- Ensure insight and analysis from the broader research group is leveraged effectively to support the business in Poland
- Strive to pro-actively identify new growth opportunities (both large and small) based on analysis of the market
- 5+ years commercial or editorial TV research experience
- University level of education in sociology, media studies, business studies or similar
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, including presenting research findings and ability to explain basic research methodologies
- Extreme responsiveness to business challenges
- Highly numerate with the ability and desire to interpret and transform findings into actionable insight
- Detailed knowledge of TV data systems and how to interpret the resultant information - Techedge
- Good understanding of the broadcast industry and Polish media landscape/market
- Professional English language skills
Nice to have:
- Commercial or editorial digital analytics experience
- Working knowledge of macro writing & pivot tables
- Knowledge of social and digital media reporting tools (eg, Omniture, Comscore, Nielsen, Hitwise)
- Experience of financial modelling, ROI and forecasting
- Experience in designing, commissioning and/or managing primary research projects
- A boost to your career in the fast-paced media industry with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive salary and great benefits package: private healthcare, fitness card, and lots of team building events
- A challenging job in multicultural teams on international projects
- The brand new office located in the strict city center (2 mins walk from Metro Politechnika) with cool fun zones
- Last, but not least, you will do great stuff for the global brands, such as Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon or Paramount!
Sounds just like you?
Send us your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com
with the job title in the header.
Additionally, provide us with your desired start date and salary expectations.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please, include in your documents the following personal data: name and surname, date of birth, your contact details you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history). Providing us with these data is obligatory (article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code).
If you wish to provide us with further information regarding yourself, then please provide us with the following consent:
“I hereby agree VIMN Poland sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Warsaw („VIMN”) to process my personal data included in my job application (CV/ Cover Letter) for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by VIMN. This consent relates to my personal data which scope exceeds the scope of personal data required on basis of the Article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code.”
Providing us with personal data other than these referred to in article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code, without the above declaration, shall mean that you agree to their processing.
You have a right to withdraw your consent any time what will not affect the lawfulness of processing made on basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
BEFORE YOU APPLY – PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA (RECRUITMENT PRIVACY NOTICE: POLISH VERSION IS HERE, ENGLISH VERSION IS HERE)