Media Planning Specialist – CEE
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities, and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks, you are not only bringing in your personal Know-How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bring the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1, and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
As a Media Planning Specialist, you will be responsible for executing the allocation of the owned promotional airtime across the CEE markets. Working alongside Programming, Marketing and Creative to ensure all promotional airtime is maximized to deliver on the business’ goals, brand strategy, and creative ambitions.
What will you do?
- Build weekly media plans based on the agreed Tiers of Priority model from each channel’s Airtime Planner that captures airtime supply and promotional demand to facilitate the prioritization process
- Use the existing promotional inventory audit and principles of media planning to provide a weekly and monthly makelistto Programming, Marketing, and Creative teams
- Provide Channel Operations with a detailed weekly media plan including priority campaigns, weights and executions, and any implementation strategies for Autoslotter execution and output refinement
- Weekly monitor of Channel Operations implementation media plans – looking at spots per day allocation and promo placement
- Asset creation in WON (Whats’On) using prototypes to generate unique promo numbers and asset descriptions
- Assign spots per day flighting details to campaigns so that the Channel Operations team can run the Autoslotter
- Provide weekly navigational plans for all channels to Channel Operations that support promo and non-promo priorities
- Build and maintain a close relationship with Creative, Channel Operations, and Media Desk teams to ensure the timely sign-off, compliance, and delivery of all promotional assets
As a successful candidate for this position,you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in broadcast media planning
- Passion and knowledge of Viacom content and knowledge of the CEE TV marketplace and the competitive picture
- Knowledge of TV rating and media analysis tools (Infosys/ Techedge) and techniques to conduct research
- Proven experience in effectively and diplomatically dealing with a wide range of departments and levels within the organization
- Ability to coordinate a combination of roles and work under pressure
- Demonstrable understanding of the editorial and transmission requirements of the schedule
- Demonstrable understanding of the commercial broadcast marketplace
- Outstanding eye for detail, numeracy, accuracy, and organizational skills
- Team player with ‘can do’ attitude
In return, what will you receive?
- A boost to your career in the fast-paced media industry with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive salary and great benefits package: private healthcare, fitness card, and lots of team building events
- A challenging job in multicultural teams on international projects
- The brand new office located in the strict city center (2 mins walk from Metro Politechnika) with cool fun zones
- Last, but not least, you will do great stuff for the global brands, such as Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon or Paramount!
Sounds just like you?
Send us your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com
with the job title in the header.
Additionally, provide us with your desired start date and salary expectations.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please, include in your documents the following personal data: name and surname, date of birth, your contact details you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history). Providing us with these data is obligatory (article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code).
If you wish to provide us with further information regarding yourself, then please provide us with the following consent:
“I hereby agree VIMN Poland sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Warsaw („VIMN”) to process my personal data included in my job application (CV/ Cover Letter) for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by VIMN. This consent relates to my personal data which scope exceeds the scope of personal data required on basis of the Article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code.”
Providing us with personal data other than these referred to in article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code, without the above declaration, shall mean that you agree to their processing.
You have a right to withdraw your consent any time what will not affect the lawfulness of processing made on basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
BEFORE YOU APPLY – PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA (RECRUITMENT PRIVACY NOTICE: POLISH VERSION IS HERE, ENGLISH VERSION IS HERE)