Senior Media Planning Manager – CEE
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities, and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks, you are not only bringing in your personal Know-How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bring the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1, and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
As a Senior Media Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the management and allocation of the owned promotional airtime across the CEE markets. Working alongside Programming, Marketing and Creative to ensure all promotional airtime is maximized to deliver on the business’ goals, brand strategy, and creative ambitions.
What will you do?
- Create and execute annual Media Plans for each channel in the territory including predominantly owned media, as well as paid and earned media
- Orchestrate media planning and buying processes for the channels and digital streaming services in the region to ensure efficiency and prioritization
- Work closely with Programming, Marketing, and Creative teams to identify channel priorities and provide with recommendations and solutions
- Use the existing promotional inventory, audit, and principles of media planning to provide a weekly and monthly makelist to Programming, Marketing, and Creative teams
- Provide Channel Operations team with a detailed weekly media plan including priority campaigns, weights, and executions
- Monitorthe execution of media plans – looking at spots per day allocation and promo placement
- Manage Media Planning Executive work, performance, and development needs
As a successful candidate for this position, you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in broadcast media planning
- Passion and knowledge of Viacom content and knowledge of the CEE TV marketplace and the competitive picture
- Proven knowledge of TV rating and media analysis tools (Infosys/Techedge) and techniques to conduct research
- Experience of presenting to a wide range of audiences
- Proven experience in effectively and diplomatically dealing with a wide range of departments and levels within the organization
- Experience in influencing and working with senior managers, both tactfully and assertively
- Experience in managing a team, including personal development and the ability to motivate and listen
- Ability to coordinate a combination of roles and work under pressure
- Ability to analyze workflow and take action to achieve better practice
- Experience in systems development
- Demonstrable understanding of the editorial and transmission requirements of the schedule
- Demonstrable understanding of the commercial broadcast marketplace
- Outstanding eye for detail, numeracy, accuracy, and organizational skills
- A team player with ‘can do’ attitude
In return, what will you receive?
- A boost to your career in the fast-paced media industry with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive salary and great benefits package: private healthcare, fitness card, and lots of team building events
- A challenging job in multicultural teams on international projects
- The brand new office located in the strict city center (2 mins walk from Metro Politechnika) with cool fun zones
- Last, but not least, you will do great stuff for the global brands, such as Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon or Paramount!
Sounds just like you?
Send us your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com
with the job title in the header.
Additionally, provide us with your desired start date and salary expectations.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please, include in your documents the following personal data: name and surname, date of birth, your contact details you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history). Providing us with these data is obligatory (article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code).
If you wish to provide us with further information regarding yourself, then please provide us with the following consent:
“I hereby agree VIMN Poland sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Warsaw („VIMN”) to process my personal data included in my job application (CV/ Cover Letter) for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by VIMN. This consent relates to my personal data which scope exceeds the scope of personal data required on basis of the Article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code.”
Providing us with personal data other than these referred to in article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code, without the above declaration, shall mean that you agree to their processing.
You have a right to withdraw your consent any time what will not affect the lawfulness of processing made on basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
BEFORE YOU APPLY – PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA (RECRUITMENT PRIVACY NOTICE: POLISH VERSION IS HERE, ENGLISH VERSION IS HERE)