We’re ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI) Central Europe (CE), home to many of the world’s most iconic TV brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Together our TV channels and digital branded content reach more than 30 million homes in the region. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing and sales; digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across 17 countries. In our offices located in Berlin, Budapest, Warsaw and Prague, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavours.
For our Ad Sales team in Warsaw we are recruiting an:
Ad Sales Analyst
The Ad Sales Analyst will be a key support for CE Ad Sales department. This person will be responsible commercial analysis for traditional linear business and digital media, reporting and analysing of ongoing business as well as supporting business development initiatives and contract/budget negotiations.
- Monitoring, analyzing, benchmarking and reporting on ad sales performance as well as risks & opportunities in GSA (Germany, Switzerland & Austria) – linear and digital, by brand and country
- Prepare and deliver in depth Ad Market intelligence (linear TV and Digital media)
- Compiling revenues, commission and costs forecasts, and budgets with sales houses, the ad sales management team and finance, on the basis of market expectations, market share developments and expert knowledge
- Ad hoc requests related to revenues, markets
- Working with Finance on the monthly variance reporting and forecasting;
support internal/external audit processes
- Working with RTR, the sales houses finance and analytics departments, as well as the ad sales management team on the monthly revenues accruals and billings (incl. barter deal billings), as well as commission accruals and billings
- Support business development initiatives as well as contract and budget negotiations by preparing best quality analysis & insights; partner with legal teams to draft contract porposals; assist with DOA approvals
- Years of experience:
- At least 3+ years of working experience as analyst in ad sales, finance, business intelligence or strategy
- Working experience in TV/Digital media buying or TV/Digital media sales business will be an asset
- Working experience in international environment will be an asset
- University degree. Preferred in math, statistics, engineering, economics, quantitative methods in social sciences or other related quantitative field
- Specific skills & knowledge:
- Fluent in English and German (written & spoken) is a must
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to organize efficient processes and structured information flow
- Ability to build strategic insights and recommendations based on broad range of data
- Presentation skills: creating clear & simple outcomes out of large datasets
- Advanced MS Excel (VBA, Power Pivot), Powerpoint skills, TechEdge, SAP BO, Adobe Cloud/Omniture, Gemius tools.
- Knowledge of TV & Digital Ad market players, KPI, tools and trading dynamics will be an asset.
- A boost to your career in the fast-paced media industry with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive salary and great benefits package: private healthcare, fitness card, and lots of team building events
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment and on international projects
- Last, but not least, you will do great stuff for the global brands, such as Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon or Paramount, ShowTime, CBS.
Sounds just like you?
Send us your CV in English and Cover Letter via e-mail to email@example.com with the job title in the header.
Additionally, provide us with your desired start date and salary expectations.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please, include in your documents the following personal data: name and surname, date of birth, your contact details you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history). Providing us with these data is obligatory (article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code).
If you wish to provide us with further information regarding yourself, then please provide us with the following consent:
“I hereby agree VIMN Poland sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Warsaw („VIMN”) to process my personal data included in my job application (CV/ Cover Letter) for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by VIMN. This consent relates to my personal data which scope exceeds the scope of personal data required on basis of the Article 22 1 §1 of the Polish Labor Code.”
Providing us with personal data other than these referred to in article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code, without the above declaration, shall mean that you agree to their processing.
You have a right to withdraw your consent any time what will not affect the lawfulness of processing made on basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.