We’re ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI) Central Eastern Europe & Israel, home to many of the world’s most iconic TV brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Together our TV channels and digital branded content reach more than 30 million homes in the region. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing and sales; digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across 15 countries. In our offices located in Budapest, Warsaw and Prague, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavours.
For our Content Distribution team in Warsaw we are recruiting a:
CONTENT DISTRIBUTION DIRECTOR
- Driving the sales and distribution of VCNI channels and content across various brands in Poland (Nickelodeon, Nick Jr, NickToons, Comedy Central, Paramount, MTV, MTV Music, VH1, and all other VCNI brands to be launched in the future) on 3rd-party-platforms (e.g. cable, DTH, DTT, IPTV, OTT, Mobile, etc.), as well as developing VCNI SVOD services’ (Paramount Play and Nick Play) footprint in Poland.
- Devise the sales strategies together with the line manager and content distribution development team
- Take responsibility for implementation of the sales strategy according to pre-agreed targets
- Carry negotiations with key cable, DTH, DTT, IPTV, OTT, Mobile platforms
- Explore new opportunities and maximize the financial benefits from the distribution of the localised channels / localised content in Poland
- Represents the company and VCNI products on industry events
- Cooperate with representatives of relevant departments within the region (CEEI) and Cluster (UKNEE) through sharing knowledge and best practice
- Supervise and help develop skills of employees within the CDM department
- Support outstanding revenue collection
All other activities required to obtain and maintain contacts with the current and new operators
- Relevant sales experience
- University / College degree
- Commercial mindset
- Entrepreneurial thinking, independent, proactive attitude
- Very strong negotiation skills, deal maker attitude
- Strong communicating and presentation skills
- Relationship builder
- Understanding of copyright and licensing
- Familiarity with working in an international environment
- Experience in people management
- Fluent English
- Good command of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- A boost to your career in the fast-paced media industry with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive salary and great benefits package: private healthcare, fitness card, and lots of team building events
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment and on international projects
- The brand new office located right in the city center (2 mins walk from Metro Politechnika) with cool fun zones
- Last, but not least, you will do great stuff for the global brands, such as Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon or Paramount, ShowTime, CBS.
Sounds just like you?
Send us your CV in English and Cover Letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the job title in the header.
Additionally, provide us with your desired start date and salary expectations.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please, include in your documents the following personal data: name and surname, date of birth, your contact details you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history). Providing us with these data is obligatory (article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code).
If you wish to provide us with further information regarding yourself, then please provide us with the following consent:
“I hereby agree VIMN Poland sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Warsaw („VIMN”) to process my personal data included in my job application (CV/ Cover Letter) for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by VIMN. This consent relates to my personal data which scope exceeds the scope of personal data required on basis of the Article 22 1 §1 of the Polish Labor Code.”
Providing us with personal data other than these referred to in article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code, without the above declaration, shall mean that you agree to their processing.
You have a right to withdraw your consent any time what will not affect the lawfulness of processing made on basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.