Why ViacomCBS? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities, and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At ViacomCBS, you are not only bringing in your personal Know-How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bring the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1 and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
Language Operations Coordinator (6 months contract)
We are currently looking for a Language Operations Coordinator, who will join ASAP our Global Language Operations team in Warsaw! You are going to be responsible for the operational part of localization across ViacomCBS’s properties, including all content types across ViacomCBS IP, as well as acquisitions. You will work closely with Programming, Acquisitions, and Language Editors in the region, as well as other teams in the Global Content Services department. Localization work might include (but is not limited to) linear and non-linear channels, digital media, gaming, websites, and apps.
What will you do?
- Manage localization orders within the relevant systems, focusing on longforms and metadata
- Schedule work with vendors according to brand priorities and content availability
- Be the point of contact for vendors, content coordinators, brand representatives and other internal stakeholders regarding localization requests
- Ingest of language files from vendors to relevant upload locations
- Spot checking of dubbing, VO, subtitle files, HoH and AD files
- Work closely with language-specific language editors
- Coordinate translation projects for other LOBs outside (non-)linear publishing
- Maintain data hygiene of the various databases and tools used by the team
- Administer document name settings to enable automated vendor assignment of metadata jobs
Who are you?
- Coordinator with an understanding of language localization production processes and related tools
- Specialist in file formats and frame rate conversions, as well as linear broadcast workflows and non-linear LOBs (e.g. VOD, SVOD)
- Fluent English speaker (additional language - Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, German, Dutch, Arabic, Chinese - is a BIG plus!)
- Ninja of prioritization the work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Independence and attention to details is your middle name
In return, what will you receive?
- A boost to your career in the fast-paced media industry with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive salary and great benefits package: private healthcare, fitness card, and lots of team building events
- A challenging job in multicultural teams on international projects
- Last, but not least, you will do great stuff for global brands, such as Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon or Paramount!
Sounds just like you?
Send us your CV in English via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please, include in your documents the following personal data: name and surname, date of birth, your contact details you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history). Providing us with this data is obligatory (article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code).
If you wish to provide us with further information regarding yourself, then please provide us with the following consent:
“I hereby agree VIMN Poland sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Warsaw („VIMN”) to process my personal data included in my job application (CV/ Cover Letter) for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by VIMN. This consent relates to my personal data which scope exceeds the scope of personal data required on the basis of the Article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code.”
Providing us with personal data other than those referred to in article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code, without the above declaration, shall mean that you agree to their processing.
You have a right to withdraw your consent any time what will not affect the lawfulness of processing made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
BEFORE YOU APPLY – PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA (RECRUITMENT PRIVACY NOTICE: POLISH VERSION IS HERE: https://viacom.tech/assets/pdf/gdpr-pl.pdf, ENGLISH VERSION IS HERE: https://viacom.tech/assets/pdf/gdpr-en.pdf)