Why ViacomCBS? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities, and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At ViacomCBS, you are not only bringing in your personal Know-How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bring the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1 and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
Media Operations Coordinator
(A/V Editing, Media QC – fixed term contract for 6 months)
What will you do?
- Perform editorial tasks in Adobe Premiere and Avid ProTools including but not limited to importing media, splicing, aligning, applying censorship on both video and audio, edit marking, exporting media.
- Validate technical attributes and editorial consistency of video and audio files.
- Perform spot and linear QC on media using high resolution files and proxies available through cloud based systems. Note audio tracks misalignment, mixing issues on 2.0 and 5.1 stems, M&E issues, video dropouts and artefacts, textless elements issues, metadata issues and other possible errors.
- Ingest exported media to file repository. Update and manage file metadata.
- Transcode and convert media files as needed.
- Coordinate the media file flow, track task progress and issues using assigned tools.
- Update project/order statuses in relevant systems.
- Communicate missing media and quality issues to Operations Supervisors/Managers.
- Monitor file transfer in Signiant.
- Stay current on and contribute to relevant e-mail communication.
- Stay current on and contribute to Media Operations workflows and SOP’s. Adapt to changing environment.
- Handle other tasks as indicated by Operations Supervisors/Managers.
Who are you?
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Premiere and Avid ProTools.
- Knowledge of file codecs and containers.
- Knowledge of media standards conversions.
- Hands-on experience with audio/video scopes and monitoring tools.
- Computer savvy; able to operate in Windows and MacOS environments.
- Ability to operate in international and multicultural environment. Good knowledge of English, written and spoken.
- Ability to work remotely, including access to fast broadband internet connection and PC/MAC able to run necessary software.
- Ability to work in rotating shift system.
- Basic Jira knowledge preferred.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to stay calm and maintain effectiveness when faced with stressful situations and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and multitasking abilities.
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
In return, what will you receive?
- A boost to your career in the fast-paced media industry with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary and great benefits package: private healthcare, fitness card, and lots of team building events.
- A challenging job in multicultural teams on international projects.
- Last, but not least, you will do great stuff for global brands, such as Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon or Paramount!
Sounds just like you?
Send us your CV in English via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please, include in your documents the following personal data: name and surname, date of birth, your contact details you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history). Providing us with this data is obligatory (article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code).
If you wish to provide us with further information regarding yourself, then please provide us with the following consent:
“I hereby agree VIMN Poland sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Warsaw („VIMN”) to process my personal data included in my job application (CV/ Cover Letter) for the purposes of the recruitment process conducted by VIMN. This consent relates to my personal data which scope exceeds the scope of personal data required on the basis of the Article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code.”
Providing us with personal data other than those referred to in article 221 §1 of the Polish Labor Code, without the above declaration, shall mean that you agree to their processing.
You have a right to withdraw your consent any time what will not affect the lawfulness of processing made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
BEFORE YOU APPLY – PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA (RECRUITMENT PRIVACY NOTICE: POLISH VERSION IS HERE: https://viacom.tech/assets/pdf/gdpr-pl.pdf, ENGLISH VERSION IS HERE: https://viacom.tech/assets/pdf/gdpr-en.pdf)