Kto: A+E Networks Poland
Stanowisko: Digital Specialist & Community Manager with Romanian
A+E Networks is a joint venture with Hearst Communications and Disney–ABC Television Group, a unit of The Walt Disney Company with a well-established presence in the EMEA region. Our TV portfolio in the EMEA region includes HISTORY, Lifetime, H2 and Crime+Investigation channels, available in over 120 countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. We believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Digital Specialist & Community Manager to join us at our Warsaw office who:
- Is fluent in Romanian (preferably native speaker) with great writing skills and has an excellent working knowledge of English
- Has proven experience in working with digital media in an international environment
- Knows how to conduct engaging communication in social media (FB / Inst / YT / Snapchat), intensely follows new trends related to digital communication
- Is a creative problem solver who likes to test new solutions and engaging ideas
- Is proficient in MS Office and various CMS systems - an additional advantage will be a knowledge of graphic editing programs
If you are who we are looking for, please send your CV in English to email@example.com along with a sample of texts or projects that you did until 31st March 2019.
We offer attractive employment in an international environment, with engaging television projects, based on a contract in Warsaw (remote work with meetings in the office 1-2 times a week).