We are one of the leading European video games developers. Our international team of over 250 talented individuals works from offices located in Poland, UK, US and Canada. Founded in 2002 we made our mark with games such as Painkiller, Gears of War: Judgment and Bulletstorm. Currently we’re working on the Outriders, our most ambitious project to date, and are dynamically growing our teams.
If you are interested in electronic entertainment industry and would like to work in an international environment full of creative people then we can be an ideal next step in your career.
Job title: Marketing Specialist
Employment type: Fulltime
- Supporting PCF’s management team in daily marketing operations.
- Co-developing tactics to get build studio’s visibility.
- Participating in planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate media channels.
- Leading the execution of selected marketing projects from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving cooperation.
- Helping in variety of fields: content creation and curation, event management, PR, social media, copywriting, employer branding, internal and business communication etc.
- Co-writing and co-editing content for different platforms such as social media, website, press releases, newsletters, presentations etc.
- Building positive relationships with publishers, industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Coordinating the production of marketing materials.
- Updating spreadsheets, databases and inventories.
- Putting together reports on the performance of PCF’s marketing activities, analyzing insights, researching best practices.
- Fluency in English.
- 3+ years of professional experience in similar positions with proven record
in creative leadership of marketing projects.
- Online marketing and social media skills.
- Knowledge of marketing analytical tools; metrics-driven, witty marketing mind with eye for creativity and attention to detail.
- Strong communication, self-organization and multitasking skills.
- Proactivity and ability to meet deadlines.
- BSc/MSc degree in marketing.
- Interest in marketing and industry trends.
- Preference to applicants with previous game dev experience and passion for video games.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and performance–based bonuses.
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card.
- Business trips and integration events.
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation.
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners.